The DAO company, concerned about consumers' rights, in particular with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter, as well as means of action available to consumers, so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
1. Legal notice
1.1. The site (Hereinafter "The site")
1.2. Editor (Following "the publisher")
DAO SAS, with capital of € 290,000, whose head office is located at 259 rue Saint-Denis, 75002 Paris, represented by Didier ARTHAUD, in his capacity as chairman, registered with the PARIS RCS 508 451 713 and whose intra-community VAT number is FR81 508 451 713
Phone number: 01 42 33 66 30
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3. Technical realization, graphic and ergonomic design
SERUM AND CO
60 rue Caumartin, 75009 Paris
Phone: +33 (0) 1 42 33 90 82
66°30 is hosted by CAOBA, whose head office is located at 12 Square Adanson, 75005 Paris.
1.5. Data protection officer
A data protection officer, reachable by email at the following address: email@example.com is available to consumers for any question relating to the protection of their personal data.
2. Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. The consumer agrees not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
3. Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
4. Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site used by the consumer is under his entire responsibility. He must take all appropriate measures to protect his equipment and his own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. He is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the consumer:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to non-compliance by the consumer with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to the consumer, to third parties and / or to his equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site. The consumer waives any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site, he could turn against the consumer to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
6. Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the charge of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
7. Data collection and protection
Consumer data is collected by DAO.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with consumers, and if necessary, for the processing of their orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- last name and first name
- mail address
- phone number
- Date of Birth
- Delivery address
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
A data protection officer: Didier ARTHAUD, firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
8. Right of access, correction and reference of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the publisher may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the publisher are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the publisher to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the publisher give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
The consumer can exercise this right by contacting the publisher at the following address:
259 rue Saint-Denis 75002 Paris.
Or by email, at:
The consumer can also contact the data protection officer: Didier ARTHAUD, email@example.com, who is at his disposal for any question relating to the protection of his personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
9. Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the consumer and the publisher. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
10. Data conservation policy
The publisher retains usage data for as long as necessary to provide its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, Publisher may also retain some of User information as necessary, even after '' he has closed his account or no longer needs it to provide his services.
11. Sharing of personnal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the publisher is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which he has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the site;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the publisher uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising, payment services, transport and delivery of orders. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. of a personal nature;
- if required by law, the publisher can transmit data to respond to claims against him and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
What is a “cookie”?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on the user's terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected is only used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. Free.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site:
Cookies that make it possible to measure the audience of the site:
- Google analytics (-gat, -ga, -gid)
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, the user is invited to consult the following link:
13. Photographs and representation of the products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
14. Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
15. Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.